Coronavirus update for campsite bookings summer 2020

We hope that everyone is staying safe at this difficult time.  Hopefully we can all get back to normal soon and enjoy the summer.

We are currently closed awaiting government advice on when it will be safe to re-open.

As soon as we can, we will fling the doors open and cross our fingers that there are still people who would like to enjoy our corner of the world.

With respect to bookings past and future we have always operated a no risk/free cancellation booking system.  If you would like to email us directly we can add your desired booking dates in our campsite diary without need for a deposit.

At the time of writing our best estimate of reopening is July 2020 so we welcome any interest from then on.  If the government advice were to change suddenly in June then, also, please get in touch.

Email us on admin@treaclevalley.co.uk

Thank you for visiting our website and please stay safe!!